Our goal is to design and carefully handcraft jewelry in the USA with finest materials that you will happily wear for lifetime. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of every piece of jewelry we make, which is why La More Design proudly offers you a lifetime warranty. We guarantee that our jewelry is free of any manufacturing defects in either materials or workmanship.
If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact us and we can take your piece in and evaluate the problem. Our gemologist and jeweler will determine the cause of the damage, and, if it falls under our responsibility, we will repair the piece free of charge.
If the damage is outside of our responsibility, we will quote you a price for repairs and only move forward once we have your approval.
Please note: repairs or service performed by a jeweler other than La More Design will void our lifetime warranty.
Our lifetime warranty do NOT include the following:
- Lost or stolen jewelry
- Abused or deeply damaged jewelry
- Chipped, broken, or damaged center diamonds or gemstones
- Wear and tear issues that are not manufacturing defects. Common wear and tear includes
- Side stones falling out over time due to bent, broken, or worn prongs
- Metal discoloration caused by household cleaners, makeup, perfume, hairspray, chlorinated pool, or hot tubs/Jacuzzis
- Misshapen settings that cause diamonds or gemstones to pop out, caused by daily pressure from exercise (especially weightlifting), physical work, gardening., etc.
For the situations above (or any issue with your ring that isn’t covered), feel free to contact us. We can repair most issues with a fee.
Each of our rings will come with a certificate of authenticity card, verifying the quality and ethical obtainment of its materials. if the ring is made with moissanite, it will also come with a original warranty card from Charles and Colvard.
While we offer a lifetime warranty, we want you to keep in mind that we don’t offer jewelry insurance. Our warranty does not cover lost or stolen jewelry or chipped, broken, or damaged diamonds are gemstones.
We recommend adding your valuable jewelry to your renter’s or homeowner’s insurance policy. You can also purchase separate jewelry insurance from companies like Jewelers Mutual or Lavalier (note: we have no relationship with either vendor).