How to Order
Any pieces listed in the shop may be purchased directly through this website. Simply add the item(s) you to your cart and follow the checkout steps to complete your order. Most items are Made to Order, which means after receive payment, we will specifically craft your jewelry based on the metal, diamond/gemstone, and size you choose. The average production time is around 3 to 4 weeks. The current lead time is posted on each individual product page.
For custom orders, please contact us to set up an appointment or a time to talk.
If you have a deadline for your order, please contact us prior to placement. We will always do our best to fulfill your request. However, we truly appreciate if you can provide us with enough time to make your jewelry as perfect as it should be!
Payment & Financing
We accept major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal. Orders will be put into production or shipped until full payment is received.
Financing Options or Layaway Payment Plans are available. Please check our financing and payment options page to learn more.
Taxes and Duties
No sales tax is added on orders, minus those shipping within New York. New York orders will have an 8.875% sales tax automatically applied at checkout.
Shipments outside the US may be subject to Customs fees, duties, taxes, or VAT separately calculated and collected at the time of delivery, which must be paid and handled by the customer to insure delivery. Please familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of shipping to your specific country.
Customs processes, import duties, sales taxes and VAT are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs office to estimate what you can expect to pay in fees.
Orders within the US ship free! Packages will ship via USPS Priority (fully insured, trackable online, signature required upon delivery). Items should arrive within 2 to 3 business days.
Items ship to Canada for a flat $50 fee (USD). Packages will ship via USPS Priority (fully insured, trackable online, signature required upon delivery). Items should arrive within 5 to 7 business days; but may vary depending on the Canadian Customs.
Items ship internationally for a flat $50 fee (USD). Packages will ship via USPS Priority (fully insured, trackable online, signature required upon delivery). Items should arrive within 5 to 7 business days; but may vary depending on each country’s customs.
*** International shipments (outside the USA) may be subjected to Customs fees, duties, taxes, or VAT separately calculated and collected at the time of delivery, which must be paid and handled by the customer to insure delivery. Please familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of shipping to your specific country.
Customs processes, import duties, sales taxes, and VAT are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs office to estimate what you can expect to pay in fees.
Your ring will come in an elegant gift box, ready for you to present to your loved one. Included is a certificate of authenticity, issued by our in house GIA graduate gemologists. Moissanite ring orders will also include an original copy of their Charles & Colvard® warranty card.
The ring gift box and jewelry documents will be packed carefully and securely in sturdy shipping boxes, ensuring a safe journey from us to you!
Returns & Exchanges
All La More Design jewelry is designed and handcrafted with love and greatest care in the USA. Each single piece of jewelry is carefully check and exam by our in house GIA graduate gemologist before it is shipped out to you. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we will gladly accept the returns or exchanges.
How Returns & Exchanges Work
- Contact us before sending an item back. A return authorization number (RAN) is required. We will not accept any return without an RAN.
- Item(s) must be returned in original, unworn condition and include the original certificate of authenticity and warranty card.
- Item(s) must be sent back to us with in one week after of notifying us of your return.
- Item(s) must ship with insurance and signature confirmation. It will be the buyer’s full responsibility if the return is lost or damaged during the transit. Customer are responsible for return shipping costs.
Made to Order items: Can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Customer will receive a full refund (shipping costs not included).
Ready to Ship items: Can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Customer will receive a full refund (shipping costs not included). Note: if the ring has been resized, a 10% restocking fee will be applied.
Loose Stone Orders: Can be returned within 14 days of receipt (shipping costs not included).
Custom Made Orders: Final sale; non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Ideally, you’d have the correct ring size when ordering (since our work is custom, we’d like to make it correctly the first time). We also understand many of you are planning a surprise proposal, making tricky to find out the correct ring size before you place your order. For $45 per ring OR $75 per ring set (2 rings), we can resize almost all of our rings. Take me to the ring resizing service.
However, there are some exceptions. Some designs and settings, like our eternity rings, are not resizable. Some rings can only be resized within a limited range. If certain rings are resized too much, diamonds on the ring shank/band may fall out easily in the future. With that in mind, please try to find the accurate ring size before placing an order. Rings that cannot be resized will be denoted on their product page.
Due to our insurance policy, we can only resize rings made by La More Design.
For more information on determining ring size, please read our sizing guide.
Things happen in life. Our rings are meant to last a lifetime - but your ring may get caught in a grocery shopping cart, accidentally fall into the sink disposal, or lose a battle with a vacuum cleaner, etc... Don’t panic. Most of the time, the ring can be repaired. Breathe and then contact us. We will provide an estimate for the repair and guide you through how to send the piece to us for the service.
Due to our insurance policy, we can only offer the repair service to jewelry made by La More Design.
Add a personal touch to your ring with our ring engraving service. For an additional $35, you can add a personalized message to the interior of your band.
Not all rings can be engraved: some because of thin or delicate bands and some while engravable, might be too difficult to read. Please contact us to discuss your options before placing an order. Note the engraving process will add an additional three to five days to the production process. Our engraving service is non-refundable.
Because of our insurance policy, we can only offer engraving on rings made by La More Design.
Jewelry Care Guide
Fine jewelry from La More Design is designed and crafted in the USA with finest diamonds, gemstones or moissanite in solid gold or platinum - and should last a lifetime and beyond. But, like most things in life, it will need some TLC (Tender Loving Care) to stay pristine.
General Care & Tips
Most of natural gemstones/diamonds have an affinity for grease and dirt. As a matter of fact, that’s how diamond mining companies find diamonds: they run stones on grease belt, the diamonds are the ones that get stuck. To stop that natural tendency, we recommend:
- Remove your jewelry, especially rings, when applying lotion or hand sanitizer, washing your hands, taking a shower, or doing chores with household cleaners. Residues from lotion, soap, and so are the main culprits for making rings and stones appear dull. A natural gemstone will not lose its color, but residues will cloud their appearance, making them look drained of their natural brightness.
- Absolutely avoid spraying perfume, hairspray, or any chemical cleaners directly onto the ring. Chemicals will slowly damage the stones and metal, causing uneven color spots and dullness on the surface.
- Remove before swimming in a chlorinated pool. Chlorine can damage gold, causing cracks. Once the metal is ruined, prongs holding the diamonds and gemstones may break, causing stone lossage.
- Remove your jewelry, especially your rings, when doing any heavy duty physical work, such as weightlifting, exercise, or gardening. A strong impact can damage the setting of your jewelry, causing diamonds and gemstones to fall out.
- When not wearing it, we recommend storing your jewelry individually in soft cloth jewelry pouches or sealed plastic bags to prevent tarnishing and scratches.
How to Clean Your Jewelry
Generally, we recommend professionally cleaning your jewelry every 6 months. Contact us or your local jeweler for cleaning and maintenance. Between those trips, you can clean your jewelry at home. Here’s what we’ve found works best.
- Fill a bowl with warm water and add a few drops of dishwashing liquid or baby-friendly laundry detergent. We recommend eco-friendly options, as they’re extra gentle.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in this mixture for up to 30 minutes. Then, gently clean your jewelry using a clean, soft bristle toothbrush (or Q-tips). As some gemstones are soft, such as morganite and aquamarine, avoid scrubbing the stone directly.
- Keep the ring in/above the bowl during the process—if a loose diamond or gemstone falls out, the bowl will catch it.
- Once clean, leave jewelry to dry on a soft cloth.
Detergents like baking soda, vinegar, or general household cleaning products should be avoided as these can damage some gemstones and metals.
See our Know Your Stones Guide to learn more about the different gemstones.