We are now in our sixth time of Jewelry for Change Raffle and our hearts are so warmed by the support we've received from our followers in joining our commitment to do good and give back to our community.
Since our last Raffle in December, we've already donated $12,500 more to these four wonderful organizations: @worldvisionusa, @nokidhungry, @unicefusa, and @covenant_house. Together, we have helped raise $56,782 for 10 wonderful organizations that work every day to help make our world more positive and equal for all.
It is our absolute honor to hold this raffle. We not only feel that it is the right thing to do, but we also feel it is the least we can do to help our world be a better place. We are incredibly blessed to be in a position where we can donate to good causes and encourage others to join our mission by giving away beautiful jewelry. Let’s keep up the great work!
To initiate our commitment to doing good and giving back, we've been making donations to selected organizations. To raise more money and spread the word about these good causes, we will be holding a Jewelry Raffle via our Instagram! The prize will be one piece of jewelry, handcrafted with love from our shop in New York City.
Let’s raise more money together and continue our commitment to doing good!
Now it's your turn! Donate to enter today!
How to Enter the April Raffle on Instagram:
2. DM us the confirmation receipt of the donation
3. Comment "April Raffle" in the comments section of our April Raffle Instagram post to complete each entry.
4. For each $10 donation, you may submit one entry (i.e. $100 donation will earn you 10 entries).
5. This month's raffle will start on Tuesday, April 13th & ends on Sunday, April 18th at 11:59 pm EST.
6. The winners will be selected on our Instagram story on Monday, April 19th.
This month's PRIZE is our stunning Large 7 Stone Diamond Ring in Deep Curved Band ~ a retail value of $2,085. The ring will be custom made in your ring size and your preferred gold color.
Prizes & Winners Gallery:
We are touched by the compassion we have seen in response to our Jewelry for Change raffles since 2020. Big thanks and congrats to the winners: @undercovernudist, @jessica_knits, @kaswainer, @sgonzalez051, @letznotbeshy, and @itsmemayb_.
We are committed to helping our community by giving back and donating to organizations that make positive changes in our world. We believe that everyone can participate in ensuring our future looks more equal for all. We won't stop here. We are here to listen, to learn, and to help. We would love to hear your recommendations for good organizations for our next donation!
Q: Which organizations do you choose to make your donations to and why?
A: Many wonderful organizations out there need our help and support together. It's hard to decide which cause or organization to support. We, however, have a very soft spot for kids in need. Therefore, these four organizations are the ones we make our most donations to:
1. World Vision: With our help together, we can work to help children, families, and their communities overcome poverty and injustice; to help families get the tools to sustainably grown their communities; to assist disaster survivors, refugees, and people in need. La More Design has been sponsoring 10 children since 2017.
2. NO Kid Hungry: With our help together, we can feed more kids in need to ensure they eat the healthy meals they need to thrive, especially during the pandemic, for some kids, the food we provide is the only meal they will receive in a giving day. La More Design has donated $8,750 to join them in supporting this good cause.
3. UNICEF USA: With our help together, we can provide children around the world with health care, clean water, sound nutrition, education, protection from abuse and exploitation, and allow Unicef USA to deliver 2 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses to more than 180 countries for child survival. La More Design has donated $16,000 to Unicef USA for joining the fight in times of crisis.
4. Covenant House: With our help together, they can provide meals to the thousands of kids every day and protect homeless youth from the devastating impacts of COVID-19. Help them today to keep their shelters clean and shelves stocked with food and clean water for kids in need. La More Design has donated $5,350 to this cause.