We are now in our sixth cycle of our La More Design Jewelry for Change Raffle and our hearts are so warmed by the support we've received from our followers in joining our commitment to do good and give back to our community.
It is our absolute honor to hold this raffle. Not only do we feel that it is the right thing to do, we feel it is the least we can do to help our world be a better place. We are incredibly blessed to be in a position where we can donate to good causes and encourage others to join our mission by giving away beautiful jewelry. Since our Jewelry for Change Raffle's inception in June of 2020, we have helped raise $56,782 for ten wonderful organizations that work every day to help make our world more positive and equal for all. We'd like to continue the good work and begin our next raffle cycle!
To continue our commitment to doing good and giving back, we've been making donations to select organizations. Since our last raffle in December 2020, La More Design has already donated $12,500 to these four wonderful organizations: @worldvisionusa, @nokidhungry, @unicefusa, and @covenant_house. To raise more money and spread the word about these good causes, we would like to hold a Jewelry Raffle via our Instagram to encourage our followers to donate as well! The prize will be one piece of jewelry, handcrafted with love from our shop in New York City.
Let’s raise more money together and continue our commitment to doing good!
Now it's your turn! Donate to enter today!
How to Enter the April Raffle on Instagram:
2. DM us the confirmation receipt of the donation
3. Comment "April Raffle" in the comments section of our April Raffle Instagram post to complete each entry.
4. For each $10 donation, you may submit one entry (i.e. $100 donation will earn you 10 entries).
5. This month's raffle will start on Tuesday, April 13th & ends on Sunday, April 18th at 11:59 pm EST.
6. The winners will be selected on our Instagram story on Monday, April 19th.
This month's PRIZE is our stunning Large 7 Stone Diamond Ring in Deep Curved Band ~ a retail value of $2,085. The ring will be custom made in your ring size and your preferred gold color.
Prizes & Winners Gallery:
We are touched by the compassion we have seen in response to our Jewelry for Change raffles since 2020. Big thanks and congrats to the winners: @undercovernudist, @jessica_knits, @kaswainer, @sgonzalez051, @letznotbeshy, and @itsmemayb_.
We are committed to helping our community by giving back and donating to organizations that make positive changes in our world. We believe that everyone can participate in ensuring our future looks more equal for all. We won't stop here. We are here to listen, to learn, and to help. We would love to hear your recommendations for good organizations for our next donation!
Q: Which organizations do you choose to make your donations to and why?
A: There are many wonderful organizations out there that need our help and support. It's difficult to decide which causes or organizations to support, however, we have a special place in our hearts for children in need. Therefore, these four organizations are the ones we make most of our contributions to:
1. World Vision: With our collective help, we can help children, families, and their communities overcome poverty and injustice, get the tools needed to sustainably grow their communities, receive the aid needed to assist disaster survivors, refugees, and people in need, and much more. La More Design has been sponsoring ten children since 2017.
2. NO Kid Hungry: With our collective help, we can feed more children in need and ensure they have access to the healthy meals they need to thrive. Especially during this pandemic, the meals provided by our donations may be the only meals some children will receive on a given day. La More Design has donated $8,750 in supporting this good cause.
3. UNICEF USA: With our collective help, we can provide children around the world with health care, clean water, nutrition, education, protection from abuse and exploitation, and allow Unicef USA to deliver 2 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses to more than 180 countries. La More Design has donated $16,000 to Unicef USA to support children in times of crisis.
4. Covenant House: With our collective help, we can provide meals to thousands of children and protect homeless youth from the devastating impacts of COVID-19. Help us join the effort to keep their shelters clean and shelves stocked with food and clean water for children in need. La More Design has donated $5,350 to this cause.